Designed to safeguard delicate microprocessor based electronics, our surge protective devices prevent your residence, home office or light commercial location from suffering extensive damage, extended downtime and lost revenue. This is critical to your company's well-being, bottom line and future.
The RES/RESS series of parallel connected surge protective devices represent the latest in surge protective device design and performance. By blending advanced computer circuit modeling with tried-and-true design principals learned over the past twenty-plus years, the RES/RESS models have the lowest let-through voltage, providing the highest possible protection levels. Component-level thermal fusing combined with patented, internal, circuit board mounted over-current fusing and Voltage Responsive and Frequency Responsive Circutage™, gives these products unmatched performance and safety, and makes them the best and most advanced Residential and Light Commercial surge protective devices available today!
When ordered as the RESS (with the Frequency Responsive Circutage™ option) the Frequency Responsive Circuitry™ extends from L-L and L-N. The Advantage® line offers optional N-G Frequency Responsive Circutage™. When is this important? When used in a standard 120/240 split phase application at the service entrance, the N-G are bonded, making N-G Frequency Responsive Circuitry™ unnecessary. When used on a downstream application, the Advantage® Series with optional Frequency Responsive Circuitry™ offers an additional level of protection.
Available in all Single and Three Phase configurations including:
120, 240, 480, 120/240, 120/208, 220/380, 230/400, 240/415, 277/480, 120NN, 240NN, 480NN
- 25 Year Free Replacement Warranty
- ANSI/UL 1449 Listed
- UL 1283 Listed
- Industry Leading Let-through Voltage Performance
- Circuit Encapsulation
- Patented Fusing Technology
- Voltage Responsive Circuitry™
- Discrete "All Mode" Circuitry
- Advanced Internal Diagnostics
- Component Level Thermal Fusing
- 120 kA Peak Surge Surrent Per Phase
- Composite NEMA 4X Enclosure
- Multi-stage, Hybrid Frequency Responsive Circuitry
- Form "C" Dry Relay contact
- Remote Lights
- External Audible Alarm, DRC and
Surge Counter Available
- Application Specific Design Modifications
- Frequency Responsive Circuitry™